As of 7 May 2015
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
When you register to receive a newsletter, contact us or submit content through the site, Kate and our third-party service providers may collect Personal Data such as your name, address, e-mail, contact number, gender, age, and others. Non-personal information is also collected, which may be linked to your Personal Data such as:
• IP address or other unique identifier
• Device characteristics, information, location, and/or functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information)
• other Device data, including the time of day, among other information
• URL that referred you to our site
• the areas within our site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use collected data for various purposes, including:
• to inform you of new events happening within the Kate community
• to personalize content delivered to you
• to allow you to use the site’s features
• to send electronic newsletters
• to provide special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us, sponsor, or third parties
• to improve the site, its content and offerings
• to provide customer support
• to contact you for news and/or announcements
• for internal business purposes
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Kate works with third party entities that help provide and improve its Services, or who use advertising to generate income which in turn makes it possible for Kate to operate as a company. Kate uses the information it has about you to show you relevant ads; however Kate does not share your Personal Data with advertising, measurement or analytics partners unless you give your permission. Kate may provide these partners with information about the reach and effectiveness of their advertising without providing information that personally identifies you, or it may aggregate the information so that it does not personally identify you.
POLICY ON COOKIES
To serve you faster and with better quality, Kate uses “cookie” technology. Cookies are small bits of code, usually stored on a user’s computer hard drive, which enable a website to “personalize” itself for each user by remembering information about the user’s visit to the website. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, data transfer times, user preferences, and e-mail addresses and passwords needed to access the site. The “Help” section of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or how to configure your browser to reject cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or features of the Kate website and your use of the website may be limited. The cookies used on this website are associated with a user’s Personal Data.
To protect your personal information, Kate takes reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to register an account in Kate or use any Services that it provides.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW TO CONTACT KATE
For questions, clarification and suggestions; please send an email to email@example.com