Halloween is over but you are still left with bags filled with an assortment of candy from all the trick or treating. Want to be rid of it all? We found a fun and creative way to turn all those candy into one epic dessert you and your kids will love–make a Candy Bar Pie.
This recipe from Crazy For Crust incorporates all that candy into a chewy blondie encased in a flaky golden pie crust.
1 homemade or store-bought pie crust
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup candy
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Roll out pie crust in a 9” pie plate and set aside.
3. Cut up candy into coarse pieces and set aside.
4. For the blondie, whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
5. In a large bowl, cream brown sugar and butter using a an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
6. Add flour mixture and mix on low only until combined. Do not over mix.
7. Add blondie mix into the pie crust.
8. Sprinkle more candy on top.
9. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the the pie is cooked through and golden brown. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
What do you think of this recipe? Let us know what you think in the Comments.