The summer heat can get unbearable. Thanks to So Yummy, here’s a super smart way to turn a pint of ice cream into yummy looking popsicles that your kids will absolutely love you for.
pints of ice cream (in karton containers)
1) Cut the karton off a pint of ice cream. Make sure the ice cream is really frozen.
2) stick 3-4 popsicle sticks at even intervals on the side of the ice cream.
3) Using a knife, divide ice cream into 3-4 even popsicles.
4) Dip the popsicle into melted chocolate and sprinkle toppings of your choice.
5) Lay on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze.
How do you like this dessert hack? Let us know in the Comments.